<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 25, 2007

Wow! What a whirlwind tour it's been!


This has been a very exciting year around here. . . last year, I got engaged, walked in my first Walk to D'Feet ALS, walked in my 3rd Avon Walk event, cooked Christmas Eve dinner, lost my car, bought a new one, got married, went to Hawaii and will be walking my second ALS Walk in a week.

Whew!

So far, I've received my preliminary Crew assignment (have to contact my Team Leader to let him know I've changed my name!) and haven't started my fundraising.

True, Crew isn't expected to fundraise, but since I've got the skills I might as well use them! I'd love to brainstorm with my Crew teammates and maybe come up with something spectacular with them . . . they look like a great group to work with and I'm really looking forward to experiencing the Walk from this p.o.v.

That's all for now; I am HUNGRY and the DH has promised he'll get me dinner.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com