<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Training Walk

Yay! I held my training walk today . . . 1 person was able to make it, and we walked about 6 miles in 2.5 hours. Not bad, and an especially great accomplishment because we got to stop before it got too humid or hot.

Between meeting the minimum this past Friday (thank you everybody!) and continuing my training, I am feeling so incredibly psyched up for October that I'm more motivated than I was when I began.

My experiences have been incredibly rewarding, both emotionally and physically, and I hope to continue the work I've begun.

New Brunswick Get-Ready-Walks for June, July, August and September will be posted as soon as I figure out routes, bathrooms and my personal schedule. We shall see what comes of it when I figure things out.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com