<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Rough Phone Call

Things are a little tough right now on Mary. . . since I got so caught up in my own stuff, I didn't call as often as I probably ought to have and learned today that she has lost most of her reconstructed right breast.

As I said on the phone, this is what I get for not calling sooner. In addition to this not so good news, her FMLA leave expires in about 3 more weeks, so hopefully she'll be able to go back to work.

Mary will have another surgery late this summer. I don't know yet if she'll want me around, but she's made the offer to continue to help me with my fundraising campaign, and send out a joint letter to her friends and family. . . an offer I can't refuse, of course.

She hasn't gotten her computer set up just yet, but I hope that she will soon.

Thank you again for your continued support, prayers and well-wishes. Mary will need the strength in the coming months.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com