<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Pink, Pink and More Pink

Not that this is particularly exceptional to note, but there's a great deal of pink in my house this weekend.

I've finished about 42 of my handmade pink ribbons, am scribbling my information onto more (pink) Avon Walk posters, and have been looking for a ream of pink printer paper so that I can reduce my copy-costs when I finally write my 3-month update letter.

I also received a "belated" birthday present from Mary. . . a gorgeous Pink Ribbon watch, that I've updated for daylight savings time and plan to wear this week to remind me to get my butt in gear for my update letter. There's no time like the present, but that's how I've managed to finish my ribbons. I'm pleased with the way they've turned out, so I'm planning to sell them at a potential office-wide craft fair during the first week of May. . . of course, this means I need to get more ribbon to make sure I have enough to send in my mailing. =)

Anyway, things are great and the site's a hit with so many people that I'm floored and flattered by all the compliments.

Maybe next walk, I'll get the group to give a shout out. . . after all, I have plenty of posts left to use!




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com