<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Update Letter Time

Well, almost.

Firstly, let me say that I received a great big "thank you" card in the mail today from Mary. She's so overwhelmed and keeps using words like "wonderful" and telling me that I am a "gift". . . I'm getting so overwhelmed by her gratitude, that I don't feel my feet.

Let me say that again on Sunday after my walk. *wink*

Anyway, at the end of this month, which is Women's History Month, I'll be sending my 3-month update letters. If you donated online it probably means that I don't have your mailing address, so if you would like to receive a real-mail letter update and a handmade pink ribbon pin, please e-mail me and I'll put you on the recipient list.

Thank you for your continued support and readership. It means more to me than I can express right now and will continue to mean a great deal in the coming months.




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com