<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

You Learn Something New. . .

Today I spoke with the owner of my gym and learned that she's a breast cancer survivor herself. And she recently had a double mastectomy.

She's up and around and feeling great. . . and was so sweet when I asked if I could put posters up for the Walk and information pamphlets and things, because it's a cause close to her heart.

The entire experience is rapidly becoming the best thing I've done in quite some time.

I'm remembering how to make connections, raise money and show my devotion to and passion about the cause, which lets me express myself even when I don't have the words to do it.

I feel like myself today. This is a good thing.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com