<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 05, 2004

Welcome!

This is a new blog to catalogue my personal crusade to fitness, volunteerism and challenges.

This morning, I mailed my registration form and $55 fee to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

I am training to walk a marathon and a half (that's 39.3 miles) over the weekend of October 2nd & 3rd 2004, as a participant in the 2004 New York City Walk for Breast Cancer. It won't be easy, but if my stepmom can face chemotherapy, radiation and a double mastectomy over the next year, because she's been recently rediagnosed with breast cancer, I think I can handle pushing the limits of my perseverance, endurance and physical fitness.

I will do this. I started it today.

Now with Comments!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com