<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Today's Accomplishments:

#1 - I made it to the gym. Ordinarily, this would not be an accomplishment, but I had a rough weekend and was feeling tired on my way home. I remembered my commitment to training and went anyway. . . and now I feel much better than I did when I left the office.

#2 - I made it through my entire workday without falling victim to the addiction of blogging. Although I promise to keep all my supporters up-to-date on my progress, it's not an excuse to ignore or belittle my responsibilities at the office. Whether it's a task that requires a great deal of brain-power, or just a nuisance-but-necessary job, I need to remember that my first responsibility at work is, well, work. I'm proud of myself to have remembered that today.

#3 - I wrote my first fundraising outreach e-mail. While eating lunch, I thought about what I could write to best tell my friends and more distant family members about my walk and how much it means to me to have their support, financial or otherwise. I didn't get many responses in general, but at least I didn't get any negatives. I'm feeling VERY positive about this today. =)

Three cheers for Tuesday!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com