<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

Enthusiasm. . .

I'm incredibly enthusiastic about my fundraising and training effort.

So far, I've gotten positive responses from a number of people who work with Dad and people who work with Mary, friends of mine from college and friends of mine from back home. . . this leads me to believe that I'll be able to make (and maybe go beyond) my minimum fundraising dollar amount.

Thank you all in advance.

I mailed 5 donation coupons and envelopes to Dad at the office so he can give them out to folks who've asked for them. I've mailed out two on my own, to wonderful women who're enthusiastic about the cause and being able to support me. I plan on mailing another one to a friend of mine from college tomorrow.

Whew! I feel like I've accomplished a great deal this week.

Surgery countdown: 12 days



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com